Trauma can have a profound and lasting impact on a person’s mental and emotional well-being. Healing from trauma is a process that takes time and patience, but it is possible. This post will explore strategies for healing from trauma and regaining a sense of control and empowerment in your life.
- Acknowledge and validate your feelings: It is important to acknowledge and validate the feelings that have resulted from your trauma. This includes feelings of sadness, anger, fear, and guilt. By acknowledging and validating these feelings, you are giving yourself permission to process and work through them. You can also use EFT Tapping to help process your emotions.
- Seek professional help: Trauma can be overwhelming and difficult to process on your own. A therapist or counselor can help you work through your feelings and develop coping strategies. They can also help you identify triggers that may cause flashbacks or negative emotions.
- Practice self-care: Taking care of yourself is essential for healing from trauma. This includes eating well, getting enough sleep, and engaging in physical activity. It also includes setting boundaries and learning to say no to people and situations that are unhealthy for you.
- Connect with others: Support from friends and loved ones can be valuable in healing from trauma. Joining a support or therapy group can also provide a sense of connection and understanding.
- Learn to manage stress: Trauma can make you feel like you are constantly on edge. Learning to manage stress through techniques such as deep breathing, mindfulness, and yoga can help you feel more in control and less overwhelmed.
- Find ways to express yourself: Finding healthy ways to express your feelings and experiences can be an important part of the healing process. This can include journaling, painting, or other forms of creative expression.
Remember, healing from trauma is a process, and it may take time. Be kind to yourself and know that taking things one day at a time is okay. If you ever feel like you are not making progress or that things are getting worse, reach out to a therapist or counselor for additional support.
This recording can help you gently release trauma stored in the subconscious mind. You can listen as often as needed to help heal trauma. This video is a great way to help you calm yourself through breathing. This recording can help to calm your mind and relax your body through your FREE hypnosis-guided meditation with Hypnotherapist Anne Marie Wiesman.
Remember, healing is possible, but it takes time and effort. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help, and take care of yourself.
Wishing you well on your healing journey,
Anne Marie Wiesman
#hypnosis #trauma #relaxation #stress #stressrelief
If you would like to support my work with survivors, please consider purchasing one of my custom-made products: https://annemariewiesman.com/shop/
© Anne Marie Wiesman Copyright 2023 All rights reserved. This work is not a substitute for professional medical advice or professional counseling. Anne Marie Wiesman is not a medical professional or therapist so if you suffer from a physical or mental illness, please always seek professional help.
WARNING: DO NOT DRIVE AND/ OR OPERATE MACHINERY WHILE LISTENING TO HYPNOSIS SLEEP MEDITATION MUSIC, BINAURAL BEATS, OR GUIDED SLEEP RELAXATIONS.